15 september 2009

It's been a while....

Hello All !

I know it's been a while...but the kids are finally back to school, after 3 months no school....so that means i have more time to craft, post and make things...

I finished some paintings for friends, one for a birthday, the other one as wedding gift ( i am not showing the last one completely as i need to send it to them this week...so i will keep it a surprise ;-)

Unfortunately we cannot be at their wedding, as the kids are just starting school, and we coould not get 3 or more days off.... But i hope they like the present i have made for them...

And between being busy crafting & creating ...i am busy enjoying my little one...he is growing SO fast...already 5 months...time flies ! I enjoy every minute...
And my to other miracles...allready turned 6 and 8 last summer...it is great to see how they look after their little brother, how they are helping to tak care of him, and love him....
What a rich life we have !!

Keep you posted !

xx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is vast een geweldig huwelijkskado!
    Je nieuwe site ziet er al prachtig uit, benieuwd naar de creaties die erop gaan komen...
    Groetjes, Floortje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The new business sounds great. I'll be sure to go over and check out your stuff. Sounds like you have a good variety.

    I'd like to invite you to come over for my blogiversary celebration. I'll have several giveaways going on and my cookie round-up is happening this week too, along with some other stuff.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for sharing your comments !